Everything in this daily click is handmade by independent artists, and sold on Etsy.com. Please support indie artists and crafters! Buy on etsy!
- They’re arrows! No, they’re houses! These This Way Home Earrings are a gentle reminder that home is within. The earrings measure 1/2″ from rooftop to floor and 5/8″ from awning to awning. They feature a bright turquoise resin fill and a satin finish. Made entirely of sterling silver. $33.
- These gorgeous Budding Vine Earrings really caught my eye. Handmade sterling earwires and balled sterling silver. Approximately 2 1/4 inches long. Great price! $16.
- I lose pens like crazy, so I’ve never owned a nice one, but that doesn’t stop me from looking. This Australian Yellow Mallee Burl and Gidgee hand crafted pen would make a gorgeous gift. The pen is hand turned from an Australian native timber known as “Yellow Mallee Burl”, the contrasting stipe is made from “Gidgee”. Burl is a kind of growth defect that occurs naturally in the tree and is highly prized by wood workers for its swirly patterns and interesting colors. $35.
- My good friend Amanda just makes the most lovely things. This Lazy Susan Tote is called June Bug. It’s totally reversible and features a removable rosette pin. The handles are sturdy woven cotton. I can attest to the high quality of these handmade bags! Approximately 14×12 inches, straps are 10 inches from top to top of bag. $24.
- I spotted these hand painted silk polka dot pillows at the Spring Bada Bing craft show last weekend, and let me tell you I’ve never felt a softer throw pillow. The 18×18 one of a kind pillow comes with a removable insert as well for easy washing. $54. (contact her through etsy for 10% off your first order!)
- Retro and sexy–can it get much better? This Radical Everyday Housewife Apron is inspired by a pattern from the 1950′s and comes in a gorgeous color. Halter top apron ties at the neck and waist so is easily adjustable. Skirt is cut on the bias and has a “V” shape for a nice drape. 100% cotton. One size fits most. $27.
- This Sea Urchin Ring has the most gorgeous texture and gives a subtle nod to life by the sea. Pure silver clay was pressed into a mold and then formed into a ring, filed, sanded, fired, oxidized, sanded some more, and polished for a glowing, highly detailed finish. Many sizes available, free gift wrap upon request. Shipping included! $48.
- I absolutely adore Daisycakes Soap, and make generous use of her “add to cart” button myself, so I can definitely say this Natural Cocoa Butter Silk Soap is simply amazing. Over a pound of cocoa butter and a pound of fresh jojoba oil go into every small batch of these beautifully marbleized soaps! All natural ingredients, extremely moisturizing! Great for frequent hand washers like teachers or nurses. $4.
- This Cluster Necklace – Forget Me Not makes a sweet little statement with its’ brass locket, jasper heart and luminous freshwater pearl star. 18″ Ball chain has been oxidized and brushed for a smooth to the touch finish. (There’s also a matching bracelet in her etsy shop.) $50.